Skip to main content

Unrequited Truths




THE VOLUMES OF PAGES YOU RIPPED AND DESTROYED.
THE SHREDDED, BLOODIED,
TEAR SMUDGED DESPERATE, PLEADING, CONFOUNDED, DEFEATED,
ANGRY, QUIET, INDIFFERENT, LUCID, RELENTLESS
CONSUMING ,INSANE MOMENTS....
ALL THOSE PLACES OF TRUEST VULNERABLE EMOTION AND OF SEARING, TERRIFYING,VICIOUS PLACES OF TRUTH MY LOVE FOR YOU TOOK ME...
TOOK ME ,BROKE ME, BLESSED ME and BEAT ME IN DIZZYING
SYNCHRONICITY... BIRTHING UNFATHOMABLE  PASSION BOUND ME WITHOUT MERCY , RELENTLESSLY  I OFFERED EVERY SCINTILLA OF MY SOULS  TRUTHS,
UNAWARE THE EMPTY VESSEL I'D BECOME  GRIEF 
CONSUMING ME IN MADNESS
GRIEF 
IN WAVES I COULD NOT SEPARATE..
TILL THERE WAS NO SOUL LEFT IN MY OWN EYES.
A  MORBID EROTICA WHERE THE DARKEST  OF MY SELF-LOATHING INTERTWINED BECOMING ONE TO YOUR MASOCHISTIC FANTASIES..  
MY EYES BECAME A VACANCY. MY SOUL SCREAMED SILENTLY..
WHEN A BEAUTIFUL, ACHING, TRUTH,
SWALLOWED ME WHOLE, THEN  SPIT ME OUT - 
BROKE ME ENTIRELY.
BROKE ME COMPLETELY TO NOTHING 
CONSUMED ALL HOPE ALL DREAMS ALL YOUR LIES TO ASHES 
DISGUST, JUSTIFIED
UNFORGIVENESS... 
TIME THAT WAS STOLEB...FOR  LIES
YET, SUSPENDED ABOVE ALL THESE TRUTHS OF PAIN AND PASSION AND LIES-
IS A FINELY WOVEN TIE THAT BINDS PURPOSE TO THE GREAT CREATIVE DEVINE.
LOVE WILL MOLD WITH WHATEVER
IT IS GIVEN,
WILL BIRTH FROM WANT
OR EVEN NOT... 
AND IT WILL
ALWAYS BE MORE A MORE BEAUTIFUL REFLECTION OF DIVINITY
MINGLING ITS PERFECTION INTO THE FRAGILITY
AND JAGGED HUMAN CONDITION OF THE SOUL
THAT GAVE WHOLLY ITS' HEART.
AND SUCH A BLESSED SOUL WAS I , TO FIND MY ONE TRUE LOVE , I WAS NEVER SO DEEPLY GIVEN STRENGTH, HOPE  PURPOSE AND JOY... AS FROM THE UNREQUITED TRUTHS AND UNREQUITED LOVE 
WHOLLY SURRENDERED BY MY HEART.


Comments

Tracy Boote said…
An older poem I found on my Watpad account , but I'm still proud of it...I remember the madness of even getting this piece out of my soul. It was liberating 


Popular posts from this blog

Nuclear Masterpiece

Frozen, shocked,deaf to  insanity around me.... safety is a catatonic time bomb Mercy is the aftermath of unnoticed relentless suffering Hallowed the breaking of mind that brings peace Sacred  the ringing which quiets outside In sacred shelter of the storm Deeper  the polish my soul The more gratitude for pain I known Tracy Boote  June 27th 2021

The Warriors Resurrection

In the realms of the dark woods,come the echos of battle cries; rising in crescendo,fading back into distant past. Hidden in foliage hanging with the weight of fetid aromas and moss Rolling thick,slow,low-lying fog crawls in from the unknown.  A shudder felt from deep beneath the forest floor  rise up the souls of old warriors. Listen to the wind as it speaks, to the silence unfolding it's wisdom Waken Warrior of the dark woods, great wars for peace,goodness and rebirth must be fought and won. Pursue what captures your heart. Sing for me your warriors song. Tracy Boote poem inspired by a warrior I saw through a mist of moments and hope A sign...help is on the way.