Skip to main content

Finding Myself

" I am out with lanterns, searching for myself" ~ Emily Dickison

How do I find myself, amongst all the clutter and noise. How do I uncover the lies that I told myself, if I think they are truths? A Higher Power than me that comes as a still small voice... So hard to hear amongst the noise of a thousand regrets, torn lives, hatred and abuse. Have my sins soiled my soul so completely it is deaf to love, faith and hope? I am screaming in constant terror, but the nothingness I exist in the  remains of the silence of a thousand little deaths - buried and unheard  ... I need faith that if I hold to hope, Love can do its work. A painful metamorphosis to freedom, lessons learned from my self-inflicted scars and unforgiven hurts. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nuclear Masterpiece

Frozen, shocked,deaf to  insanity around me.... safety is a catatonic time bomb Mercy is the aftermath of unnoticed relentless suffering Hallowed the breaking of mind that brings peace Sacred  the ringing which quiets outside In sacred shelter of the storm Deeper  the polish my soul The more gratitude for pain I known Tracy Boote  June 27th 2021

The Warriors Resurrection

In the realms of the dark woods,come the echos of battle cries; rising in crescendo,fading back into distant past. Hidden in foliage hanging with the weight of fetid aromas and moss Rolling thick,slow,low-lying fog crawls in from the unknown.  A shudder felt from deep beneath the forest floor  rise up the souls of old warriors. Listen to the wind as it speaks, to the silence unfolding it's wisdom Waken Warrior of the dark woods, great wars for peace,goodness and rebirth must be fought and won. Pursue what captures your heart. Sing for me your warriors song. Tracy Boote poem inspired by a warrior I saw through a mist of moments and hope A sign...help is on the way.